Guest post by FTP SEC insiders Hunter Jefferson Davis Reagan, and Carter Lee Dawson IV, who are based out of Oxford, Mississippi.
- Tennessee. They beat Bama, man. Nuff said. They might be hillbillies but they sure throwed the football around.
- Alabama: Lost to the number one team in the country on the road by a field goal at the end. Quality SEC road loss.
- Georgia: They just ain’t played as tough a schedule as Bammer has.
- Missouri: Look man, they scared the bejesus out of Georgia. Had a fourth quarter lead ‘n everything. Close SEC road losses ain’t easy to come by, man.
- Texas: Almost beat Bama. Texas is back, and it’s because they joined the SEC. I don’t think it’s no coincidence.
- Kent State: Played Georgia tough, man. I will give them boys credit. Definitely the best football team in the Midwest. At least the best football team in Ohio!
- Ole Miss: We’ll try to be fair here. Lane’s team can score points but they don’t play no defense.
- Mississippi State: One of the toughest teams in the country. This will not be an easy win for Bama. It would be extremely impressive if Bama were to beat this highly-ranked SEC opponent.
- Texas A&M: disgraced the SEC by losing to App State. But they almost beat Bama.
- Clemson: ACC is a Mickey Mouse conference but at least they got SEC level players.
Honorable mention: Michigan. Y’all already know Georgia beated the hell out of the Wolverines last year in the playoffs, but they sure put a lickin’ on Penn State last weekend. And Penn State must be good because they came down to Auburn and whipped them. So that must mean Michigan is pretty good. Definitely a lot better than Ohio State, who ain’t played nobody this year!